Jun 14, 2011

No Re

And so. That's it. Thanks to the noobs that made the game enjoyable. I will follow the expansions of sc2 just to see what they add, but I don't think anything they add would stir my interest.

I see BW as a great game but it doesn't seem to be doing well for my social life. There are no PC Bangs here. I can't walk up to people and talk about games. There are no friday night gatherings having a LAN party.

This journey has already passed it's peak. I'm halfway back home. It's a shame to be introduced to a world one can't fully explore.

This blog will self-destruct in 16 days

1 comment:

Zeal said...

While there's no argument that life needs balance, I think the idea that you can't go up to people and talk about starcraft is a little silly. I live in a very small town but found a couple people that like starcraft, and we ended up starting swvagaming.com and drawing about 40 people to a LAN party. And I live in Southwest Virginia in a town of 2,000 people. There are plenty of nerd ballers all around if you keep your eyes open.

Anyway, I'm sad to see you go and hope you can come back and enjoy it someday.