Feb 1, 2009

Pet Peeve

I've got a pet peeve. Usually buildings exit their units to the south of the buildings unless it's blocked off. This is a problem for me because depending on my positioning of the map, the marines, medics or firebats exit on the outside of the building blockade. In normal 1v1 matches a scout could result in you having more time to prepare by lifting your barracks. But on a 3v3 bgh match (this could happen on 2v2 low money maps) your unit placement can be crucial.




























I would have stopped that silly attack by yellow if I were in a better position with my units together (see purple sending 9 zeolots my way). It would be great if one could control which direction out of a building a unit exits, maybe in the direction closest to a rally point.

No comments: