Jul 27, 2009

Controlling

So I've somewhat gotten the hang of how to control my army. I see that the terran in tvz has more strength in evasion. When you've stimpacked your marines and evade... it's much harder for lurkers to hit and makes it more of a necessity for them to flank from some angle. For your vessels, evade scourges. For tanks, try to keep them alive for lurkers. It's okay to attack, but when the zerg is pushing back, definitely have an evasion path ready and try to know what's coming at you. If you have enough alive and a few tanks, you can do some real damage.

Man, I love this game :-D I just beat someone that beat me last month. In both games, I slacked when I had a clear advantage. I guess my advantage this time was so large that I HAD to win it. And I'm sure the guy thought he could come back, and I'm sure he had a small window of hope, but he only prolonged his loss for about fifteen more minutes, trying to kill me off with only his main (I took his expo out really early and set up bunkers and turrets). heh

My old partner DetZero hasn't been on in a while. I'd surely like to play him now.

I'll also be looking forward to playing the So I Suck at Starcraft guy. He seems to be around my skill level. I wonder how my TvP will change when I do standard and pro BO's. I must finish 40 more TvZs asap!

No comments: