Nov 30, 2018

Hitting B


The battle.net ladder has decided to give me B rank for some reason. I'm happy about it but still feel a bit dissatisfied. Seems I can only get there beating D and C ranked players. B ranked players themselves I hardly ever beat, but then again if I could beat them I'd be a lot closer to A rank. For now I will settle for my true rank to be C+.

I wish I could know how the battle.net ladder scales to the old iCCup because I have never been able to reach C- rank on it. The answer to that may be lost forever, so I'll put the thought to rest. The game is better now and looking back on my skill doesn't help me.

Only thing that hasn't changed is how stressed I still get from playing. Two or three games at a time is all I can do. Still, I feel as if I've gotten better.

2 comments:

Fafner said...

Congratulations :-). B was pretty good on ICCUP...

Michael said...

Thank you! Nice to see you again. Barely can keep up with these people and sometimes I get matched with As and get completely demolished. It's hilarious how far from being good this game can make me feel.