Sep 24, 2008

Xbox Live

My brother restarted the xbox live subscription I started last year. I found out a half hour ago. I just played 2 games of halo 3. They changed the game options a bit since the last time I've been on. There is now a DLC big team battle and FFA. It's ranked though so I won't be able to play it with my brother. Because of my new pact I've made with myself for good health I've decided only to play halo with my brother or with my friends (that I know in person). But even then, I'm not going to play for more than two hours.

As for starcraft, I'm going to try out a game on iCCup soon. My computer's fan does not work anymore so my computer cuts off randomly when it stays on too long. It overheats easily. Hopefully this won't affect my starcraft gaming I do later.

No comments: