Apr 12, 2010

Idea

I know this would never make it... but after games, I would like there to be an option to replay a guy I've lost to. Moreso if I were the favored player. Lots of guys do strategies that would definitely not work if I played them again, just as it was on BW.

I'd like a ranking system that encourages replaying people. As it would also encourage more dynamic play and more skillful games.

Maybe there can be an "elite" ranking system that's based on replaying people altogether.

Would be sweet.

2 comments:

Fafner said...

the problem is that this "elite" ladder would fast become the "novice" ladder due to people wintrading to gain ladder points. At least as long as you can win more than you can lose in a game.

But, yeah. At least one or two "replays" would be nice. Not that it is a big problem because I often get the same opponent several times in a row.

Michael said...

Points would be added after the bo3 or bo5. Only one person should be gaining points at the end. Say, an extra 10-20 points to the victor (or double the loss of points of the loser), depends on positions in the ranks / how much on is favored.