Oct 17, 2008

Hotkey/Scout Trainer

There is this UMS hotkey/scout trainer that is really helping me keep up a high APM. It focuses on terran of course and the objectives are: 1. kill a zerg base in less than 15 minutes 2. pick up a civilian from an island to drop it off on a beacon 3. constantly move an scv around from a murderous zeolot that resides on yet another island. If five of your scvs die you lose (I lost 4). If you go over 1000 minerals you lose. If you don't destroy all of the zerg base in the given time you lose.

I've finally beat it after playing it about 12 times. A quick check on BWChart shows I had an APM of 176. It would be sweet if I could have an APM like that in a real game, but until then I'll have to work on my timing and hotkeys a little better. THEN I BECOME A LEGEND!!

On another note, at GosuGamers.net, they have Replays of the Week now. I checked them all out and found the latest one to be the best one yet. It was a simply amazing tvt game that lasted for over an hour. Amazing. Sure there is a time when no action is taking place but the ending is worth waiting for. You can check it out here. Enjoy

Disclaimer: You could still suck no matter how much you use this.

No comments: