Dec 4, 2009

Not Enough Supply Depots

Rarely does a game bring me to such trembling. I went into it knowing I could definitely lose as he was Protoss with little over 2800 points. Man, I was sooo close! I went in with the mentality of spending all my minerals and having enough buildings... didn't do such a bad job of that.

Check it out!!! (Click)

In the end, there was no 'gg'. No big deal, most of my wins don't have a 'gg'.

I haven't looked at the replay, because I already know what I could have done differently. At least, I think so... if I went for another expo as I pushed (the mineral only spot), I would have had a stronger reinforcement. Also, more mine laying would have been helpful.

Hope you like it. If you first look on bwchart, you may think I never had a chance. But I did, oh I did.

No comments: