May 11, 2009

Insect Problem

I've played 14 games on iCCup and find myself having the same amount of points as I did a month ago. A large number of my losses are from playing zerg. Right now, I'm 1-5 (EDIT: Make that 1-8) against them. I can see that I don't seem to spend all my minerals and hotkey my units very well. I think I'm going to settle with firebats + medics on 1 and marines on 2. The rest of my units will be grouped in no specific order, I think that would be best for me because having everything nice and neat takes a little too long. From now on I'm going to make sure my minerals are below 500 before I begin any kind of push when around mid-game. Keeping an eye on minerals is quite difficult when so many things are happening.

I've been cheesed three times and lost each one of them which is why I'm steaming right now. I figure I can muster up the courage for one more game today, see if I can do slightly better than usual. D+ looks so far away... it's maddening.

No comments: