May 14, 2009

What the @#$!

Oh mighty Zeus, god of thunder, please bless me with a win. Just... one is all I want. I've lost 11 games in a row. And.. now sure, it may SAY I won one of those, but the guy disconnected just as he was mutalating (get it?) me alive. Mutalisks are definitely a terran nightmare. Their spit is disgusting and movements are erratic and mind numbing. But oh holy Zeus, I am learning the way of the godlike vessel that contains the gas of 'mutannihilation'. They are precious and few, just as the few marines lain around my base.


I wonder if I would play better against a player I'm familiar with? I still need a zerg practice partner, one that is skilled with mutas. Here's a replay of my latest ZvT game. It's the closest so far of winning against mutas. Whenever it feels like I'm clear of enemy attacks, I feel the strong urge to push, but that's probably why I ended up losing. Pushes are lacking power.

Could I lose my sanity for playing this game?

I'm not even going to mention I've not won any TvT at all...

No comments: