Aug 24, 2009

FPVOD vs Tragic

One of my latest TvZ FPVODS Pretty sad gameplay on his part.

There is something I'm quite proud of. On the bwchart, my macro comes to around 70 in a normal vs 3 hatch muta game. While attacking, my F2 key becomes my best friend, I just hit and add units to a group, keep attacking. It's extremely helpful. The main way a zerg beats me now is using 2 hatchery strategies, namely fast lurkers. I'd have to pay more attention to that and make bunkers, turrets much sooner.

I played a random TvP the other day against my old rival Stryxis, 36 minutes long. The game was hilarious- he plays surprisingly like Fafner. See? Only 11 more games to go vs zerg, I don't think I'll play any one race for 50 games anymore. Maybe 10 a piece instead... 800 games is ridiculous. I plan to play some of my old opponents whenever I can and whoop ass.

As for Starcraft 2, no release date, no beta... no interest. As for pro starcraft gamers... no interest. I'd rather watch two close skilled D ranked players than pros.

11 more. Something about the last few games makes me a bit nervous.

3 comments:

Fafner said...

Ouch that hurts. I can see why you'd think that though.

ptoss1 said...

I've recently lost all interest in Starcraft 2, after obsessing over the beta date for weeks.

I really can't care less about it anymore. Blizzard killed me after not releasing the beta in blizzcon.

Fafner said...

ptoss1, that will pass. We have all been there.