Aug 7, 2009

Not Worth Showing

I'd post a replay or a FPVOD of myself, but almost every game seems not worth showing... I'm still getting beat by DetZero. I beat him once, that's all. Whenever I play him I question if I've gotten any better, cause I still get pretty close to winning. I understand his game style more though, and he understands mine good enough. Scourges seem so unfair... but I see his VAPM is always higher than mine, actually most guys that beat me have a higher VAPM. He always has lots of lurkers.

Understand, not much has changed lately, as Starcraft is motion memory more than anything, I'm still learning. What to do... it's tiresome to keep saying the same things... play more. I'll be trying to focus MUCH more on keeping my mineral bank low, even at the risk of losing all my army. It's not easy...

...being greasy...

I need some luck

No comments: